CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

And then there was Adam

I just had to drop this quickie in. The other day I took Amelia out for a stroll around the neighborhood and bumped into our friend, Francis and her little one, Adam (I think he's around 17 months old?). Amelia and Adam see each other occasionally at the park. He's smiled at her and played with the toys on her stroller, etc.

Anyway, Francis and I were talking, stroller to stroller and Amelia reached out. I thought she was going for the arm of the stroller...but she wasn't. She took Adam's hand. It was so sweetly spontaneous. She held his hand for a few moments, smiled and laughed...and Adam smiled sheepishly in his stroller. Francis thought it was adorable -- but she had no idea how incredibly beautiful it was for me to see Amelia reaching out to her friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb,

I agree this was a perfect moment, our girl is branching out.

Art

Anonymous said...

Looking nice videos

regards
web designer